Haggis pakora is a delicious and unique twist on the traditional Indian snack. Here's an easy recipe that you can try at home:
- 200g haggis
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl, crumble the haggis into small pieces.
- Add in the chickpea flour, ginger paste, garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, and salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients together, and add water as needed to create a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Take spoonfuls of the haggis batter and drop them into the hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown, flipping the pakoras over to cook evenly.
- Remove the pakoras from the oil and place them on paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Enjoy your delicious and unique haggis pakoras!